Bluelab pH Probe Inline
Product Features / Benefits
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- 3/4” NPT thread fits inline mounting; use with 1” adapter
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant
- Pressure rating of 7 bar pressure or 100 psi to withstand line pressure and turbulence
- Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Adapted internal structure for mounting in any direction
- 3-metre cable for measuring in hard-to-reach locations
- Fast sensor response ensures quick and accurate measurements
- Effective in solutions of 0.2 EC and above
Product Warranty Period Details
One-year limited guarantee (proof of purchase required). Find out more about our product warranties.
Measure pH directly in your nutrient line
Create the optimal conditions for nutrient uptake
All plants need a balanced diet of nutrients in order to thrive. However, your plants will only be able to access these nutrients if the nutrient solution is within a particular pH range.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a critical role in making nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by your plants. When your nutrient solution becomes too acidic or too alkaline, your plants won’t be able to access the nutrients they need.
Create the optimal conditions for nutrient uptake by measuring pH directly in your nutrient line to ensure that this is always within the optimal range.
Durable and affordable probe technology
Continuous and accurate pH measurements
The durable Bluelab pH Probe Inline has been designed with longevity in mind, with a double-junction probe, high-pressure housing and high-quality electrical components.
Created with advanced and affordable technology, you can rely on Bluelab’s pH Probe Inline to send continuously accurate measurements direct from your nutrient feed line to your Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline.
Built for growers
All our products are designed with growers, for growers – so you can be confident that the Bluelab pH Probe Inline will help you carry out the essential tasks of everyday growing with ease. Designed and assembled in New Zealand from local and imported components.
Bluelab pH Probe Inline maintenance
Extend the life of your pH probe
Although the Bluelab pH Probe Inline has been designed to self-clean, you should still clean and maintain your probe periodically to ensure its ongoing accuracy and longevity.
This replaceable probe should only be used with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline.