Bluelab IntelliDose Controller Kit
Pre-order only. Shipping Mid-December 2023.
- Doses up to 9 nutrients, additives and pH
- Four (24 VDC) outputs available for irrigation if not used for nutrients.
- Controls all growing methods - NFT, DFT/DWC, soil, media, drip, and aeroponics.
- Proportional dosing rapidly adjusts between irrigations.
- Sequential pump control allows each additive time to mix.
- Displays EC, CF, TDS, ˚C, ˚F, pH
- Set different Conductivity (EC) for day and night.
- Water level control – to lower EC.
- Adjustable alarms and dosing lockouts prevent overdosing or running dry.
- Control 120 / 240 VAC pumps, heaters and chillers on a timer, when connected to a Bluelab Power Relay.
When connected to Edenic*
- Instant alarm alerts to your phone.
- Remote monitoring and control.
- History reporting to assist data-driven decision-making.
*Requires Bluelab IntelliLink and internet access
Grower approved for over 30 years
Automate your dosing and irrigation. Capable of dosing up to a 9-part blend (nutrients, additives and pH Adjuster) while maintaining your preset EC and pH settings. Or run up to 4 irrigation lines with a 5-part blend.
The Bluelab IntelliDose Controller sets the industry standard for automatic nutrient dosing, allowing you to dose up to a 9-part blend (nutrients, additives, pH adjuster) while maintaining your preset EC and pH settings. Automatically manage your nutrient and pH levels, set remote alarms and data-log your progress with one simple controller. Achieve better results with a nutrient dosing system.
- Ease of use - The large, interactive screen allows you to easily maneuver between calibrating, set points, alarms, and configuration. If you can program a number into a cell phone, you can program your Bluelab IntelliDose Controller.
- Run up to 4 irrigation stations - The Bluelab IntelliDose Controller can run up to 4 irrigation stations, allowing different areas of your grow space to be watered on different schedules. Use one reservoir or have a pump feed each station at different times. You can also set your system to only irrigate during the daytime.
- Peristaltic pumps - Peristaltic pumps allow you to have all of your nutrient stock tanks on the ground, allowing for much larger quantities of pre-mixed solutions. This lowers the chance of leaks and spills and will cut down on your labor. Peristaltic pumps are available in sizes 120 ml/min to 1400 ml/min.
- Works with any nutrient line - Any nutrient line can be used with the IntelliDose — liquid or powder. Simply determine your proper dilution ratios (don’t worry, we can help) and the Bluelab IntelliDose Controller will keep the reservoir at your perfect recipe 24/7.