Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline
Product Features / Benefits
- 24/7 monitoring of pH, EC and temperature directly in your irrigation and nutrient feed line
- View nutrient feed parameters on your mobile phone no matter where you are
- Large, backlit display for at-a-glance viewing
- High and low alarms to alert you when your parameters are out of range
- Robust inline pH probes can withstand line pressure and turbulence
- Easy screw fitment (1” NPT thread) to remove pH and conductivity probes for routine calibration and cleaning • Easy pH calibration with on-screen instructions
- 2-metre cable lengths for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
- Easy access to Bluelab Connect software (download here)
Product Warranty Period Details
Monitor your key parameters 24/7
Save time and effort with continuous monitoring
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline, you will be able to continuously monitor pH, EC and temperature in your nutrient feed line. There’s no need for manual spot checks; instead, you’ll ensure that your nutrient delivery system is working optimally at all times.
That’s because when you track the three fundamental parameters of nutrient uptake, you’re able to spot and solve issues as and when they happen. After all, when you keep these parameters steady, you’ll end up with healthier plants.
Save time and labour with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline so that you can focus on growing great plants every single time.
Your key parameters – at a glance
Bold, bright and always on
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline’s large backlit LED display allows you to view your pH, EC and temperature at a glance.
You can also set discreet visual alarms for your preferred parameter ranges; these will let you know whenever your parameters are out of range. This ensures that you will always be on top of your nutrient feed line conditions.
Made in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are built in New Zealand with growers, for growers – this means you can be confident that your water-resistant Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline can withstand the splashes that come with everyday growing.
Stay connected to your parameters
View your data remotely
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline allows you to stay connected to your nutrient line parameters 24/7.
To connect, you’ll need to purchase a Connect Stick and download our free Connect software. Once installed on your computer, you can set up an account for you and your team members to use. All they need to do is download the free Bluelab Connect mobile app and connect using the login. You can add multiple devices to the same account.
Not only will you be able to view the data being collected by your Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline, you’ll also receive real-time notifications of any alarms you have set up.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline maintenance
Increase range with the Connect Range Extender 2
While no calibration is required for conductivity and temperature, you will need to calibrate your monitor’s pH probe on a regular basis. Stock up on everything you need to clean, maintain and calibrate your probes by purchasing a Bluelab Probe Care Kit.
Working within a large growing facility? Use the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 to boost your wireless range, sending your Bluelab Connect data even further.
When you team up the Bluelab Connect Range Extender 2 with the Bluelab Connect Stick, you can increase the range between Bluelab Connect devices and your computer by up to four times.